- Do you have a writing routine? How often do you write?
- How long typically does it take you to finish a piece?
- Do you use outlines? Are you a pantser or outliner? Can you do both?
- How do you come up with story ideas?
- Do the characters just come to you or does it take a bit of work to get them straightened out?
- Do you completed a first draft and then revise or do you revise as you go?
- Are you ever worried about offending anyone with a character or plot choice? How does that effect your writing?
- Do you have pen name? (Don't worry, not asking you to share your real name.) How did you pick your pen name? What made you decide to have a pen name?
- How do you deal with rejection letters?
- How do you feel about reviews? Do you read your reviews? How do you move on from a horrible review?
- What genres do you write now? What genres would you like to write/branch out to in the future?
- Heat Levels. What heat levels do you write? Can you write multiple heat levels? Are there any heat levels that you feel uncomfortable with?
- Do you write BDSM? How do you feel it is portrayed in books today?
- What length of stories do you write? Do you find certain lengths of stories sell better than others? Do you prefer to write a certain length over others?
- Have you written any pieces in an anthology? Does it help get more readers to standalone books? Do you think anthologies sell well?
- How do you feel about series? Do you think they sell better? Are easier or harder to write?
- What type of formal training have you had with writing? Do you think it has helped or hindered you?
- When did you first start writing? Do you remember your first story? First genre?
- Have you done nanowrimo or any variation of nanowrimo? Do you think it helped or hindered you? Do you plan on doing it in the future?
- Do you do writing sprints? Do you think they help?
Thank you so much Megan, for stopping by! :-)